Eleven From The Left offers budget cottage accomodation in a prestige location. The perfect location for a low cost weekend away with family or freinds.
- Sleeps 6 (double bed in the main bedroom), 2 bunks (sleeping 4 in the second bedroom)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Full kitchen with all crockery, pots & pans and utensils
- Dining table
- Lounge with plasma TV
- Expansive deck with seating
- Fire pit
- Large lawn
- Private Jetty
What to Bring
- Bedding (quilts or blankets and linens)
- Tea Towels
- Drinking Water
- Food & Drinks
Can I bring my dog?
Eleven From The Left is pet freindly. You may bring along 1 dog without needing to check with us first. Please be aware however the property is not fenced and neigbouring properties may also have dogs present. If your pet is antisocial or nervous, please take this into consideration. If you need to bring more than 1 pet, please phone us on 0429 696 725 to check before booking.
- Check in is from 2.00pm and check out is 11.00am
- Tents and vehicles are not permitted on the lawn.
- Vistors are welcome to join you during daylight hours with a maximum of 10 people on the property at any time.
- The fire bucket can be used to light a controlled fire during when a fire ban is not in place.
How far away is town?
The main street of Mannum (Randall Street), is directly accross the river. You can reach it by Kayak or foot in about the same time (10 minutes, via the 24 free ferry).
What facilities are in Mannum?
Palm Court Cafe
On The Run petrol station
United Petrol Station
Sip n Save bottle shop